In Partnership with The Alzheimer's Association
10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
This free one-hour program:
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
North Central Michigan College • 1515 Howard Street, Petoskey, MI 49770