Fast-Track Manufacturing CNC Operator
CNC Operator Certification
Class Dates: On-demand and self-paced
Tuition: $1,850 (Grant funding possibilities available with registration)
A CNC Operator is responsible for overseeing the daily functions of manufacturing machinery. Their duties include running tests before the start of operations, programming and monitoring machines when assembling products and inspecting machinery at the end of each shift to identify parts needing repair.
Certified CNC Operators are in high-demand with local manufacturers. Your participation in this program includes:
• 80 hours of online training
• 80 hours of hands-on, in-person training
• Interactive sessions and real-world simulations
• Assistance with grant opportunities to cover tuition
• Access to communication with qualified instructors
• CNC Operator Certification
• Assistance with job placement
• Access to NCMC facilities and learning resources
The program is on-demand. You can begin as soon as you’re ready!
North Central Michigan College • 1515 Howard Street, Petoskey, MI 49770