Fast-Track Electronic Health Records Specialist
Tuition: $2,800. Grant funding opportunities available with registration
Electronic health record specialists are critical in today's healthcare environment, where timely access to accurate patient records is vital to the safety and treatment of patients. This course teaches the skills required to become a certified electronic health record specialist (CEHRS) through the National Healthcareers Association (NHA), including charting, HIPAA compliance, electronic health record management, and insurance and billing.
You will be prepared to work on a health information management team, auditing records, compiling reports for patient tracking, and coordinating the systems that keep our healthcare facilities operating.
This 8-week* program includes:
• 134 hours of online training
• Interactive sessions and real-world simulations
• Assistance with grant opportunities to cover tuition
• Access to a simulated Electronic Health Records system
• Access to communication with qualified instructors
• Fee for the CEHRS certification exam
• Potential externship opportunity
• Assistance with job placement
• Access to NCMC facilities and learning resources
Objectives and Outline
Instructor and Requirements
Please note: Cancellations are non-refundable.